10/12/2006
Too many things in one day.
There's just too many things happening in school and too many things that are not what I might say nice. So anyway.. To Sandra, chai leng and wan ting. I hope everything is ok now. and just a word of advice. maybe sometimes, personalities will clash. but all it takes is a good talk and don be afraid to say out what you really feel. esp wan ting. because if you don't, then both parties will think so much even more misunderstanding will pop up. So wan ting, if you need time to sort things out then tell them. don keep it to yourself. and Sandra and chai leng. give her some time. I hope everything will be fine already. hugs
and then there's this stupid idiot who is spamming chai leng's blog about Sandra..!!! like hello.. chai leng's blog?? Sandra.......................... I mean. now that O's is nearing, I just feel that some ppl must really grow up and stop being so childish. and the person typed with all the "ii euu"??????? like so damn difficult to read it. much less understand it. and if you continue to write like this, man, you're so gonna be stuck with it for the rest of your life.. imagine talking like tat t your boss.. LOL.. So ya.. stop all that childish and low down acts already and grow up anon.
and THEN there's the jamie blog thing.. ANOTHER anon.. stupid. although it's got nothing to do about me. but it's wenjia's things. which in turn make it mine. So I hope certain someone(s) will come forth and make things straight and it's not nice to take it out on other ppl who have nv in any way offended you. like me... diao-ing me when I say bye to you is so not COOL. it just makes you look rude. and then there's the closing of blogs of certain other someone(s) after scolding other ppl and all.. like what's up man...So ya you know who you are and may you stop doing that. cause it just reflects upon your parents upbringing. So stop it. To jamie. we need to find out who anon is and who blab-ed what. we must at all cost get to the bottom of this and make things clear. Cause we have our exams coming up.. and if anyone dares to even touch a strand on wenjia's head, you're a dead duck. don anybody ever dare try. I swear I will make you regret it so badly you'll hope you nv lived.
wenjia, I think you should talk to her cause.. well. you didnt do anything wrong. So I don think you shout be afraid of anything. and if it's cause of jealousy then that's their problem and not yours. So work it out asap. we've got no more time already. huggs.. i'm always here ok.. I wont let anyone bully you. even if it means they think i'm a bitch..hugs..
wel.. school everyday.. jie's better.. loves!!! happy!!! So i'll just study and do well.. right now, ee cheng and daniel are studying down stairs and here I am.. i'm really tired so I don wanto go down.. but I need to study and all.. I forgot to bring my hp to school.. felt so So lost and cut off. i've changed my mind about getting the N72 thou it's so pretty. i'll probably get the Motorola one.. reflective!! haha.. so ya.. i'll go study now and try to cover as much as i can..
lotsa love
`jojo``
`iRained
@ 2:31 PM
| love me the way i love you |