7/26/2006
joke of the century
Best friends indeed.
So I don have an active social life like you do. So I’m living a fast paced life. I pms and am like a time bomb that explodes anytime. I’m all high and mighty and will just ignore you for no reason wat so ever.
So you’re miss super popular and lead a hyper active social life. Ignores a so called best friend and just leave her to be on her own during a super boring talk on our cca points. You joke with the guys behind. Laughing at everything and I sit there looking like a loner and just waiting for some acknowledgement from some one who is supposed to be my best friend. Wow. Interesting life I have. Don you think so??
Is it my fault that I don like to wait for ppl after school? Like hello. We end school at 5.30 and almost everyday I have to wait for you wait for Joseph. And one would expect Joseph to hurry up. But nope. He just takes his time and act as if the whole world owes him their time. And I’m just there waiting. Have I not voiced out my unwillingness to wait? So is it my fault that I don get along with ppl in school whom may I add, you do? So now the problem lies with me I suppose. And you once claim that you don take me for granted. But hey. If you’re thinking that I ,being your best friend, will just “understand” why you’re doing this and not say anything about it, you are so damn wrong. you don like me to blog about such stuff and that you’d rather have a face to face talk. You told me rite? And well. I told you that I don like waiting for ppl who takes their own sweet time to get out of class rite? if you don care then I figured why should I? That’s wat this entry is about.
So here’s a vivid description of me being a ‘best friend’. According to your expectations. I’m supposed to not have a temper and wait like nuts for some guy that I hardly even talk to and I’m not supposed to be blogging about this. I’m supposed to be waiting for you while you entertain your hyper active social life and yes. I’m not allowed to be a bitch. And be there for you when you’re crushing on a guy and when you’re in need.
Well. This are the points that I’ve managed to reached. I’ve been understanding enough in a way that I don get in between you and des as I know that des in not as happy to have me around all the time. So I let you go. I keep quite. I’ve been there for you every single time you needed me and I have also voiced out my opinions face to face with you as you’ve requested. I’ve not said anything about you going to cjc as that’s wat you like. I’ve supported you all the way I believe. Although it was you who said that we MUST at all cost go to the same jc. And obviously I won’t be going there as my rents’ don’t like it. And well. If that’s where you’re going to be happy? Then fine. Go there. I’m not going to obstruct you from perusing your dreams. In fact I’d support you. But I don’t think all this is enough to satisfy you that you’d just ditch me for the fun of talking to the guys. What have I not given you enough of?
So then again, maybe it is my fault. All this crap began with my attitude. Maybe it’s because I’m too inflexible and cant or don’t wanto get along with our classmates. So maybe I have a temper and you just hate it. Fine. Maybe cause I didn’t make much effort to get into the same jc as you. Maybe because I’m the most -boring –idiotic-fat -filled ass person you’ve ever had the misfortune to come across. Wat else? Cause I’m impatient and you just hate that? Maybe I’m just some stepping stone to help you get pass secondary four life by being there for you. To listen to wat you have to say. To let you treat my house like you own. Or is the red packet that your mum gave*thanks to aunty Edna* that changed everything? Or was it some thing I did or didn’t do that causes you so much displeasure to be around me that you have to ditch me? That I have to avoid you? Wat is it? Tell me what I didn’t do on my part and tell me what you want from me? I’ve given this ‘friendship’ my 200%. But I supposed Joseph have given more than me and obviously he’s more worth waiting for and pleasing than I am. But hey. I don blame you. What can you expect when your best friend is a tantrum-throwing-fat-filled-ass-childish-kind of person? DUH anyone would have just threw me aside like you did. So why am I surprised? Well. Maybe because I actually believed you WERE my best friend and that maybe I’m way too naïve for my own bloody good. Then again the problem may just lie on me instead of miss high and mighty plus super popular. Yes? Well. That sorts everything out doesn’t it? So yup. Conclusion? I’m just too naïve for my own good. I’ll just continue to portray you as the one that’s right and me the one that’s wrong. I hope you’re happy about that.
Best friends INDEED!!! I’ll just stop ruining you life and just get out of it and go on with my own life with or without you. Besides, what do you have to worry about? You’ve got many other ppl to support you and to listen to you. How about finding a replacement? I’d recommend Joseph. For I feel that’s he’s more worth it and is half more decent looking than I am. Plus, he don get mood swing and wont blog about such stuff. And he can spell well too!!! What an added bonus! Yes? Consider my recommendation why don’t you?
`iRained
@ 7:04 PM
| love me the way i love you |