4/07/2006
so arrogant
ok. latest update on that child,K.C
I:how did the prefect interview go?
he:i didnt go for it cause i didnt feel like going!!
I:wat the hell. you missed out on your chance
he:this sec 3 guy diao me lehx. he said that if i can be a prefect, the whole universe can go and die.
I:so??
he:did emily realli say that if i'm patient she will stead with me??
I:pls la. your reputation sucks and you r such a flirt. who do you think you r?? of course she'll see you as a jerk that you r!!
he:no. it's all rumours.... then there r rumours that i'm selling porn vcd coming frm the upper sec..
I:oh well.. too bad for you..<>
he:next year i'm going to transfer out of dunearn... to bukit view..
I:it's not the people in the school. it's YOU!!your attitude sux and eveyone does not like you as you r too arrogant and you r such a jerk and a big flirt! and you know you r a pimp!
he:NO NO NO!!! it's the people. everyone. all the seniors and juniors suck. they are terrible. all the student leaders treat us like slaves! who do they think they r to b treating us like that??!!!and bernard said that he will definetly fail me if i go for the interview.. he told everyone in the morning!
I:it's the way of life!! get used to it!
he:dunearn sucks!!
i:wat makes you think that your class likes you??
he: they are always behind me and they will always support me!!!
********************
recalling: my junior said that everyone in his class hates him but just giving him face and not wanting to say out onli!!
********************
I:but your "frens" do not even like you. they just don wanto to say out. they know wat a flirt you r and wat a jerk you are too!!
he:watever.. anything you say i will not take seriously anymore!!
he: you onli called to ask me if i went for the meeting and i'm telling you i did not! so bye!
I:watever....
********hung up********
so now you knoe the truth. he is such a kid!! he is so ignorant about his attitude!! hahax.. aniwaex... you guys take care!!!!
`iRained
@ 11:35 PM
| love me the way i love you |