I'M DREAMING OF YOU EVERYDAYy
ITS ALL THAT I EVER WANT TO DO
TRUE LOVE IS MY FAIRYTALE
MINE CAME TRUE THE DAY I MET YOU
4/10/2006
only for wenjia
hey.. ok.. this is for wenjia!! my inheritance 1.from daddy......my height of 170cm!! 2.from mummy......my thick thick hair!! 3.from daddy......my veri-little-white-hair!! 4.from mummy......my big hips!! 5.from daddy......my acne face... 6.from mummy......my naggy mummy-like-ness.. 7.from daddy......the love for tidbits!! 8.from mummy......the dislikes for biscuits.. 9.from both.......my almost identical looks with my sister.. 10.from god.......my best friend wenjia!! muackiex!!
so girl this post is specially for you.. love `jojo``
`iRained
@ 8:37 PM
| love me the way i love you |
| profile |
jodY
12th july 1990
MY LOVABLES
wenjia!
nasri!
hazel
melissa lee
jamie
jasmine tay
solomon
alan!
amelia!
ryan reed!
that's all!! i'll edit when i can think of more! *smiles* the devils
bitches
backstabbers
liars
spammers
think-they-know-it-alls
more to come!!