LOVE
IT'S ALL ME
I'M DREAMING OF YOU EVERYDAYy
ITS ALL
THAT I EVER WANT TO DO
TRUE LOVE IS
MY FAIRYTALE
MINE CAME TRUE
THE DAY I MET YOU


gonna party!! pretteay sistar has make up on and ya. so am ii!! give your comments lehz. my hair looks permed but it's all natural! yeah. thats the good thing for having natural curls. but if you have a bad hair day it sucks BIG time. lol. it just gets too messy and then it booms up!! so ya. everything has it's pros & cons.you just have to get used to it los.
so ya. talking to weikang now and it's getting too depressing. gawd. he ish one depressed kid. i mean just get it over with. forget about me okiex. cause i cant patch with you.no reason why. just cant. so that's somethingto get used to. gawd!! move on. get another gal. i'm nort the best thing ever you know. just FORGET about our once past!
lotsa lurve,
`jojo``
`iRained
| love me the way i love you |